Ein Ali Hiz On Black Yemeni Agate With Imam Jawad Hirz And Turbah Of Imam Hussain
The “Ein Ali” is a Hirz attributed to Imam Ali (AS) and is highly popular due to its numerous virtues. Many religious traditions and documents describe the benefits of “Ein Ali.” One notable reference is found in the comprehensive book “Jam’e al-Fawaid fi Asrar al-Maqasid” by the late Sheikh Habib Afshari Najafi, where he extensively discusses its virtues.
Some of the effects attributed to the “Ein Ali” talisman include:
- Liberation from bondage and imprisonment
- Preservation of health and safety during travel
- Repelling jinn and malevolent creatures
- Increasing nobility and honor
- Gaining respect among peers and dignitaries
- Attracting love and affection
- Enhancing marital love and resolving conflicts
- Opening up opportunities and fortune
- Protection against theft and harm
- Warding off predatory animals and poisonous beings
- Alleviating fears during sleep
- Headache relief
- Boosting energy and strength for walking paths
- Facilitating success in important matters
- Easing the first night in the grave (if placed in the grave)
- Retrieving lost or absent individuals
- Alleviating depression and profound sorrow
- Mitigating anger and enmity from influential figures and people of authority
- Increasing wealth
The powerful talisman can be used by engraving it on a stone, wearing it as a ring, necklace, or bracelet.
The “Ein Ali” ring we craft for you is exceptional and of the highest possible quality. It is recommended to engrave the owner’s name inside the talisman along with any desired inscription on the stone, following specific rituals and conditions.