Gems Stone: Turquoise, Nayshaboor Firoozeh, Firooza, Firuzeh, Firooze
Turquoise has always enjoyed a reasonable degree of popularity throughout history. Undoubtedly its various properties have played a great part in this. Among the types of Turquoise stones, we can mention the Tree and the A’jami Turquoises. One of the most prominent characteristics of the Turquoise stone is its attractive color, which can range from sky blue to dark blue and which affects the price considerably.
Properties of Turquoise:
- Strengthens the heart, respiratory system, eyes, blood circulation, throat, stomach and liver. If a person is ill or something harmful is about to happen to him, the color of turquoise changes, sometimes it cracks in order to protect the person wearing it.
- The use of a Turquoise ring calms the heart, removes fear and anxiety from a person, protects against enemies and overcomes them, protects a person against electric shocks and does not allow a person to drown in water, it also repels harmful animals and does not allow them to harm humans.
- Turquoise is a stone of power, as a meditation tool it helps to clear your mind and makes you receptive to everything in the universe.
- Native Americans believed that this stone protects a person riding a horse and generally protects against the evil eye. It was called the "Stone of Heaven" or the "Stone of Paradise" and was believed to build a spiritual bridge between the material and immaterial worlds and to give its possessor a powerful psychic ability.
- Turquoise is a symbol of generosity, purity, love and affection, it maintains friendship and turns the enemy into a friend over time.
- Turquoise was a medical tool in the 15th century and was considered an antidote to a variety of toxins.
- Turquoise is also effective in treating headaches and strengthens the whole body and repairs tissues.
- Turquoise is known for its repulsive power, and when placed on a diseased part of the body, the disease is drawn into the stone and out of the body.
- This stone changes its color, announcing the health of the body and the aura.
- Turquoise is used to gain wealth, if given as a gift to a person, it brings wealth and happiness to the recipient.
- Turquoise harmonizes married life.
- Place the turquoise once a month in a container of hematite crumbs to drain the energy, then place overnight away from the sun among pieces of crystal to charge.
- A soothing and calming stone for the nerves.2
- To relieve depression and fatigue.
- Increases the efficiency of the immune system.
- Helps repair tissues.
- Has anti-inflammatory and detoxifying effects.
- Purification of the lungs.
- Sore throat discharge.
- Strengthen the eyes and treats cataracts.
- Help treat rheumatism, gout, stomach problems, and viral illnesses.
- Cleansing the energy centers of the etheric body.
- Cleansing the mind.
- A symbol of generosity, honesty, and love.
- Used in spells and spells of love and affection.
- A great amulet against accidents and disasters.
- It is very useful for opening matters and solving problems.
We Focus on the quality of our product more than anything in order to satisfy you, our dear customer. All our rings are custom made by order so that they would fit perfectly and meet your demand. Therefore, we ask you to be patient while your ring is being made. However, we try our best to prepare your order and send it to you within 8 weeks of payment.