Gems Stone: Dur Al NajafDur means pearl (referring to the purity and whiteness of this stone) and Dur al Najaf means "Pearl of Najaf". In Persian clear quartzes as transparent as the Dur al Najaf are referred to as “Mountain Pearl”. Ancient Persians called it the "gem of gems". There are many Hadiths about this stone in Islamic sources from Infallible Imams; for example:
“Imam Sadegh (as) said: I would like every believer to wear five rings: agate, turquoise, ruby, Hadid Sini (hematite), and the Dur of Najaf. Mufadhal asked: My lord, what is the quality and virtue of wearing a Dur al Najaf? Imam replied: Whoever wears a Najafi Dur ring and looks at it, Allah writes the reward of a pilgrimage (whether Hajj or Umra or etc.) for him.
- Dur al Najaf is useful for treating back pain.
- Treatment of chronic headaches is one of the most important therapeutic properties of Dur al Najaf.
- Carrying stones of Dur al Najaf stimulates blood flow.
- Dur al Najaf regulates the energy receiving centers in the body and establishes the balance of energy in the body.
- Dur al Najaf plays an effective role in cleaning all the chakras of the body.
- This stone symbolizes the power of the mind and helps the wearer to focus and increases mental abilities and opens the mind.