Frequently Asked Questions About Sharaf Al Shams
Usually people believe Sharaf-e-Shams is a yellow jewel, but according to Islamic sources, Sharaf-e-Shams is not a stone, but a dhikr / hirz attributed to Imam Ali (AS) and contains some of the great names of God, which by following special etiquette is graved behind yellow agate, qnd this must be done by experienced people at an specific time which only occurs once a year at certain hours of 8 April.
Indeed, the first hope of all of us is God and the Ahl al-Bayt (AS), and we should ask God for our needs, and besides that enjoying from the properties of the honorable Sharaf al-Shams, insha’Allah will be useful.
The properties of Sharaf al-Shams are important from two aspects, one is agate otself with its special properties and the other is the power of the great divine names that are engraved on the back of the jewel as the Hirz of Sharaf al-Shams.
Some of the properties of Sharaf al-Shams are the elimination of poverty, protection of life and property, increase of sustenance, treatment of some diseases, protection from animals and safety from disasters and enemies, and receiving honor and status.
Certainly, the rapid and continuous effects of the properties of Sharaf Shams stone in increasing sustenance are approved by all users and solving life issues and problems is very obvious.
- The late Sheikh Baha’i says in the book Sir Al-Mustitr:
that Sharaf al-Shams should be written on the 19th day of pregnancy, which corresponds to the 19th of Farvardin, from sunrise to noon on yellow agate, and if it is not possible, write it on yellow paper and carried with him.
- In the book “Jannah Al-Wafiyah” known as “Misbah Kafa’mi” it is stated:
These letters (the prayer of Sharaf Shams) are the shape of the great name,
Then in the margin of the mentioned book it says:
In some Shiite books I saw that of Amir al-Mu’minin (AS) has been quoted. (Baharalanvar, vol. 54, p. 22.)
- In the book “One Thousand and One nights“, point 977, written by Ayatollah Hassanzadeh Amoli, there are also articles about Sharaf Shams.
- In the book of Reyhaneh al-Adab, under the name of “Abu al-Badr“, one of the ancient scholars of Ardabil, quoting him, a detailed description of Sharaf al-Shams and its letters and poems attributed to Imam Ali (as) about these letters and the way of writing These letters are given. (Reyhaneh Al-Adab,, Modarres Tabrizi, vol.)
- Allameh Mobasher Kashani in his book refers to the time, customs and quality of Sharaf Shams.
- Sharaf Shams is mentioned in the book “Jawahar Maknoneh” which is one of the manuscripts of Azkar.
- Hazrat Ayatollah Mazaheri said: “Sharaf al-Shams is an authentic Hirz.”
In old books such as “Al-Sahab Al-Laali” written by Seyyed Abdullah Bushehri, Sharaf Al-Shams is a foreign science and is effective in eliminating poverty and diseases and protecting its owner from animals and safety from calamities and giving its wearer honor and greatness.
The prayer of Sharaf al-Shams is written in letters and cryptic forms, and it is not necessary for a person who has the jewel of Sharaf al-Shams with him to perform Wudu. It is not a problem to have it with you in places like toilets and bathrooms.
But in the end, we suggest that you do not use hirz’s and engraved stones with islamic zikr in these places for more respect.
We guarantee you that MyRings.co will use only original and quality agate jewels to engrave Sharaf Shams.